WHY CHOOSE A BLOCK PAVING DRIVEWAY?
Low maintenance Highly versatile Enhance the visual appeal of your home More environmentally friendly Durable and hard-wearing
Block Paving Scotland
Over the past 30 years or so, block paving has become a leading choice in the construction of driveways, pathways and patios for many homeowners.
When block paving originally came on to the market as an alternative to tarmac or concrete there were a limited number of styles and colours available. Nowadays there are over a thousand types of block paving available as this ever growing industry has evolved.
- Low maintenance One of the best advantages of installing block paving is that it is incredibly low maintenance. Due to the nature of the material it does not require top polishing and will never need repainting in the future.
- Highly versatile Block paving is offered in an impressive range of colours and styles, meaning the options for your driveway or patio are almost endless
- Enhance the visual appeal of your home Due to the wide selection of styles block paving can offer, it is sure to instantly enhance the visual appeal of your home. Whether you want a simple, traditional paving design or something a lot more complex and striking, block paving is a fantastic material to achieve a great look.
- More environmentally friendly In comparison to other surfacing options, block paving is particularly environmentally friendly. This is due to its porous nature, which means block paving provides an area for water to rest during rainy seasons.
- Durable and hard-wearing Block paving is very durable and is expected to last reliably for at least 20 years. It is a great material for a driveway or patio as it is incredibly hard-wearing and, as such, can easily cope with lots of motor and pedestrian traffic.
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW!
Our block paving driveway collection includes stunning products ranging from rustic Drivesett Deco blocks with their unique charm, to timeworn Drivesett Duo colour blends and Drivesett Savanna.
Driveline Metro provides a distinctive streamlined shape for a smart contemporary look, while the popular Drivesett Argent and Drivesett Tegula Original are firm favourites.
Our concrete block paving Scotland range includes a number of different colours, sizes and finishes so you can be sure to find a product to suit your house type – whether that’s contemporary or traditional. Many of the concrete block paving offerings also include additional features such as walling, edging and circles.